Magnus Sundin specialises within the practice area of dispute resolution and mainly works with disputes in general courts and in arbitration. By completing a district court service at Stockholm District Court, Magnus has experience of litigation and he assists a wide range of clients.
- Ramberg Advokater, Associate, 2017-
- Stockholm District Court, Law Clerk, 2016-2017
- Ashurst Advokatbyrå, Associate, 2014-2016
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 2014
- Postgraduate Certificate, International Finance Law, Queen Mary, University of London, 2012
- Studies in Criminology and Political Science, Stockholm University, 2007-2009